Grinding & Polishing
The precise surface preparation - A decisive factor to be able to make statements in materialography.
Only through optimal sample preparation can the actual microstructural state of a material be reliably determined.
The advantages at a glance
- wide-ranging applications
- high application reliability of the products
- long service life, thus optimum cost-benefit factor
- high abrasive and polishing agent quality enables fewer work steps, which significantly reduces both material and time requirements
- optimum grinding quality due to ideal material removal rates and short preparation times (edge definition)